Thank you, Raheela James for the nomination! You can check her post about the Versatile Blogger Award here and don’t forget to check the rest of her blog.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. Write 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- I was born on Friday 13th, so I consider it a lucky day!
- I am from a small, cute town called Dryanovo, which is located in the centre of Bulgaria.
- I played piano for 3 years in middle school and I dreamed of becoming a professional pianist. Instead I studied Business and now I am a marketeer and a blogger.
- I used to write poetry and essays in high school and to participate in different literature competitions. I won a second place in a poetry competition and a first place in an essay contest.
- I have lived in 3 countries so far – Bulgaria, Scotland and the Netherlands.
- I love travelling as you might guess from my blog. If I have the opportunity I like to go on trips once a month.
- I love dancing. I have attended dance classes since I was 9. I started with modern ballet classes, then ballroom dancing and salsa. Now I am going to a Bulgarian folklore dance class.
I want to nominate the following bloggers for this award. These are bloggers I got to know in the past few months on Twitter and Facebook. I have read many of their amazing posts and have admired their progress. Check their blogs as well, you won’t be disappointed.
- Life is a festival
- Irma Naan World
- Aesthetics by Alexx
- Authentically Average
- Brianna Marie Lifestyle
- Steph Loves
- Diary of a Spanish Girl
- Hacky Tips
- Earthly Mama
- The Prepping Wife
- Awkward for Days
- Hannah Sarah
- Sofia Adventures
- The Boozy Housewife
- Little Big Traveler
I would love to read 7 facts about you, if you decide to accept the award. Please link to my blog in your post. If you don’t wish to do a post like this, that is fine. I am happy to have the opportunity to nominate you.
I hope you enjoyed reading my facts, and please check out the wonderful blogs of the bloggers I nominated.